Select and describe at a high-level two different healthcare organizations.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, complete the following:
- Select and describe at a high-level two different healthcare organizations. They may be competitors, providers in different countries, providers of different types of services, or hypothetical providers.
- Describe the different organizational theories used by these organizations.
- Explain the similarities and differences between the two organizations in the following areas:
- Use of teams
- Dealing with conflict
- Commitment to diversity
- Quality management
- Human resources recruitment
- Training and development
- Leadership techniques used by senior executives
- Change planning, development, and implementation
- Risk management and ethical issues
- Analyze the factors that have shaped the organizations in terms of policy, funding, and regulation.
- Clarify the differences between organizational theory, organizational development, and human resources management in healthcare.
- Describe the differences in management of core functions (i.e., operations, financial, marketing, and human resources).
- Analyze the ways in which each organization overcomes barriers to the change.
- Analyze the common characteristics of successful teams and potential barriers.
- Determine the areas where both organizations could make improvements to optimize their performance.
Write a 10-page report in Word format and utilize 6–8 scholarly resources in your research. Your paper should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.