How does simulation determine the probabilities of various project completion times?
Assignment 2: Dropbox Assignment
Project Scheduling and Budgeting
Solve the following problems using textbook:
- Click here to view the network diagram. Using the diagram, find:
- The critical path.
- How long it will take to complete the project?
- How does simulation determine the probabilities of various project completion times?
- What is “slack” and why is it important?
- Why is activity-on-arrow (AOA) or activity-on-node (AON) of significant value to the project manager?
- How is the uncertainty in project scheduling dealt with?
- Should the critical path activities be managed differently from noncritical path activities? Explain.
Please provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word Document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.