Explain briefly what is enterprise architecture (EA)?
I need complete 3-5 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-5 credible references and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
As you have learned throughout the course, enterprise architectures (EAs) can be used to support a wide variety of information technology management processes, and an EA program strengthens IT management activities. A well-defined and implemented EA contributes significantly to each of the phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC). For this assignment, you will write a complete 3-5 pages paper (not counting any cover sheet or reference pages) that addresses the following:
- 1. Explains briefly what is enterprise architecture (EA)?
- 2. How enterprise architecture supplements and enables each of the following phases of the SDLC:
- a) initiation/planning/concept phase
- b) requirements analysis phase
- c) design phase
- d) development phase
- e) integration and testing phase
- f) implementation/deployment/support/maintenance phase
- 3. Explain how enterprise architecture enables each phase
- 4. How enterprise architecture fits into each phase
- 5. What unique qualities or capabilities a well-defined enterprise architecture contributes that might not otherwise be available to the organization.
- · Your paper must include proper introduction and conclusion.
- · The length of paper (excluding title and references page) must be complete 3-5 pages.
- · Must include at least 3-5 credible scholarly sources cited in APA.