Describe the organizational structure of an organization with which you are familiar.
- Based on Chapter 14 explain: Leading and Leadership Development.
- What are some skills that leaders need to possess?
- How can managers develop leadership skills? Be sure to use examples when possible!
- Based on Chapter 15 explain: Individual Behavior (Personalities)
- Based on Chapter 17 explain: Teams and Teamwork.
Organizational Structure Paper
Describe the organizational structure of an organization with which you are familiar in a minimum 1,400-word paper and present the following items as they relate to that organization:
- Analyze the organizational structure of your selected organization.
- Differentiate the structure of the selected organization from two different organizational structures.
- Evaluate how organizational functions (such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations) influence and determine the organizational structure of the organization you selected.
- Explain how organizational design (such as geographic, functional, customer-based, product, service, hybrid, matrix, marketing channels, and departmentalization) helps determine which structure best suits your selected organization’s needs.
- Ideas must be supported with 2 peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your research and format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.