Classify the different types of charts that Hans Rosling provides during his presentation.
Watch the “Hans Rosling—Religions and Babies” video in the Week 6 Electronics Reserve Readings Videos.
Create 10 to 12 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides and address the following:
- Classify the different types of charts that Hans Rosling provides during his presentation.
- Summarize from the Hans Rosling video the peak average child per woman, and the population in year 2100.
- Explore and identify the options available in Excel to produce similar infographics to Hans Rosling.
- Create a sample data of child births per woman (obtain data from .gov website) for years 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
- Create a time series bar chart from the data uploaded in Excel.
Compose a minimum of 260 words in which you address a time series chart:
- Interpret how to create a Time Series Chart. Extend your chart to reflect the time series addition, and include chart snapshots in your explanation.
Cite a minimum of 1 peer reviewed reference from the University Library.
Format assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.