Choose a nonprofit organization in your community to create a fundraising plan.
For this portfolio project option, choose a nonprofit organization in your community to create a fundraising plan. Your plan should include the following sections:
- Overview: An overview of the fundraising activities for this organization and a justification of each activity. (Four to five pages)
- Plan: A plan that includes SMART goals, objectives, a timeline, and who is responsible for each of the goals/objectives. (Two to three pages)
- Summary: A summary with a suggestion of one grant that the organization could apply for that includes a summary of the criteria the organization must meet in order to apply for the grant. (One to two pages)
Your plan should adhere to the following standards:
- Be eight to ten pages in length, not including the title or reference pages. Note the page requirements for each section.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- Include at least five academic references to support the overview and justification of the fundraising activities you featured