Analyze the relationship between the basic organizational behavior models of individual, group, and organizational processes, and the productivity of an organization.
- Create a one (1) page outline in which you select topics and subtopics around your recommendations to improve the employee’s involvement.
- Explain three (3) of the most critical topics you have included in your outline, and propose a potential course of implementation. (3-4 pages)
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Library resources / databases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the relationship between the basic organizational behavior models of individual, group, and organizational processes, and the productivity of an organization.
- Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership and organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using proper writing mechanic