Analyze government RFPs and plan the development of the firm’s proposals to effectively compete for contract award.
Week 7 Assignment 3 Submission are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: RFP Response
Due Week 7 and worth 150 points
Respond to a RFP using the same firm and scenario from the first and second assignments.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Review the firm’s organizational structure and then develop a matrix of five (5) roles, responsibilities, and authority for the key members of the captured team to execute the proposal.
2. Read the RFP and then provide the method the company will use to respond to the RFP ambiguity by using a competitive advantage approach.
3. Create a proposal requirement document using Figure 9.1 as an example.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze government RFPs and plan the development of the firm’s proposals to effectively compete for contract award.
· Develop the elements of proposals to respond to RFPs.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in business strategies and proposals.
· Write clearly and concisely about business strategies and proposals using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.